re Final Cut Pro Soundtrack Sounds

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Sun Aug 3 07:57:52 PDT 2003

I've been reading through my new FCP via the Premiere tradeup offer.

Though the soundtrack sounds are 'royalty free' for 'Final Cut Pro
VIDEO projects', does anyone know if there's a license agreement
involving these sounds that I can read?

1) I need to know if these sounds can be used with Final Cut Pro FILM
projects and
2) can these sounds be used on the FILM's soundtrack CD?

I'm asking because we've bought 'royalty free' music before, only to
discover it cannot be used on the film's soundtrack CD without
negotiating (paying more $).

I will phone Apple, but I sometimes get misleading or incorrect
information and was hoping someone on this list would have the correct
info.

Lynn