My scenario (regarding what to do with my Adobe Premiere 6.5 upgrade)

macsarecool at shaw.ca macsarecool at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 5 19:20:19 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just wanted everyone to know that I contacted Adobe and they said when you give your CD install Premiere disc to Apple you relinguish all licenses and upgrades associated with it (in my case). I guess I'll be keeping my copy of Final Cut Express when I receive it which I probably should anyway.I just thought I should pass this information along in case anyone in the same situation as I.

Chris:)