Premiere Install CD's for FCP offer

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Tue Aug 5 11:11:49 PDT 2003

We had 3 separate copies of Premiere 4. install Cd (three serial
numbers).  One I've sent in for the FCP 750 Canadian rebate and one
I've traded.

If someone in Canada is looking to buy FCP but doesn't have Premiere,
they could make me an offer, say 150$ Canadian and you pay shipping?.
And or an appealing trade.

I'll send it to the US, but there may be duty costs which would make it
less appealing.  Plus the Canadian rebate is 750$ off the 1499$ price.

Lynn

ps: I prefer insured shipping, to make sure you get it.