[MacDV] Re: OT Webdesign

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Aug 7 12:39:47 PDT 2003

Well I'll have to give GoLive a try. I do edit the raw code a bit and I have
noticed somethings in there that I couldn't understand what they were doing,
which appeared to be nothing and when I took them out the page was exactly the
same. But I don't do enough web design for it to matter to me.

Richard G.