Help Blacking a Tape/Time Code

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 11:40:47 PDT 2003

It's a little unusual to ask for Non-Drop Frame though. Generally programs
going to broadcast use Drop Frame.

That means that Paul (the original poster) needs to change his Sequence
setting to Non-Drop Frame before outputting to tape.

You can do that by Control Clicking in the upper part of the TimeLine, where
the TC numbers read, and selecting Non-Drop Frame.

 sb