[MacDV] Final Cut offer

Juan Mariscal juanm at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 16:47:23 PDT 2003

I don't know perhaps I live right - if only I knew what that was.

The only thing I did that may have been unusual was I sent my copy to
Apple (or whatever the address was) and paid extra postage that
provided me with a receipt of delivery -- which by the way I have not
yet gotten. So I got the software before I got the receipt for them
receiving it!!!!

good luck

Juan