[MacDV] Re: Switcher Music

Juan juanm at mac.com
Sun Aug 10 12:36:07 PDT 2003

Hate to burst your bubble Kunga but I think that they will at some
point - if not today or tomorrow but in the near or not to distant
future.

I know a lot of my user group members have made the switch and the ones
that are reluctant to will do so I believe in the next year.

But your experience certainly could and will be different but what is
the basis of your thought ? 18/25 = 72%!!! That is awful high!

Juan