switching/query

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Mon Aug 11 06:42:37 PDT 2003

I'm one of those longtime OS9 holdouts who just now loaded Jaguar on
his/my iBook, and am moving, albeit slowly and patiently (I hope) into
fulltime X use. Lotsa questions, tho. For instance, I have iMovie that
runs in 9. It doesn't show up in the Jag apps, so I'm ready to drag that
over from the iMac, but am cautious. Do I need to delete the 9 version
iMovie, or will the newly drug iMovie, once used, overstore it? (Do need
to save disk space and no reason to work on iMovie in 9.)
	2nd question is about Quicktime 6, which I need in order to buy music
for iTunes...I paid for Quicktime Pro 5. Will v. 6 Player for X wipe
that out, or can they coexist for awhile until I'm ready to upgrade to 6 Pro?
thanks for help...

--
—donald henry hinkle

Author of OKLAHOMA, a brief story about a state, ISBN 0-7660-5138-2, and
RONALD REAGAN, a biography of the 40th President of the USA, ISBN
0-7660-5112-9, both published in 2003 by Enslow.