[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express offer

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 11 15:27:51 PDT 2003

Mail to South Bend Indiana Redemption Center last Tuesday from
California Priority Mail Envelope with Delivery Confirmation. Confirmed
on Internet early Thursday morning delivery. Received email this
morning confirming shipment UPS ground last Friday with tracking
number. Tracking number shows delivery will be here Thursday. Only
weighs 2 pounds. Total days from sending to receiving 9.

Juan, Does it come in an envelope or an original BOX?

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)