QT movies?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 09:07:30 PDT 2003

After you combine them with QT Pro, iDVD will take just about any QT
compatible file. Exceptions are QTVR and some other ones.
Open up iDVD, create a new project, pick your theme, and then just drag the
QT files into the Window. (Not on a "drop zone")

You can also (iDVD3) click on the iDVD3 Prefs and click Movies, and then set
the folder where your movies reside. Then using the Customize pane, in the
Movies tab, you can add your movies by navigating through your hard drive.

 sb