[MacDV] Best screenwriting software for the Mac

Dennis A. Amith nt2099 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 13 17:38:23 PDT 2003

On 8/13/03 5:02 PM, "czayachkowski at shaw.ca" <czayachkowski at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I really need everyone's advice here. I need to know what is the best
> screenwriting software for the Mac that will run under OS X. I need a
> good, reliable easy-to-use tool. Everyone seems to boast about Final
> Draft are there others I should be considering?
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

I've used Final Draft for many years and version 6 for OS X works great!
Most of the screenwriters that I know use Final Draft but there are others
who also use Screenwriter (I know Project Greenlight calls it their official
screenwriting software).  You may want to check out The Writer's Store
(www.writersstore.com) or screenstyle.com for more information on other
software.

- daa