[MacDV] Re: OT: iChat does not connect

Doug LaBore dlabore at mn.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 10:06:44 PDT 2003

Here's a post I placed a couple weeks ago that suggests you turn off the DMZ
host in your linksys could this be your problem?

Just a note for anyone else using a Linksys router who can't get iChat to
work properly.

If you have the DMZ host set to a particular Mac on your LAN that Mac
wouldn't be able to communicate via iChat! This is a bug in the Linksys
firmware. You must turn off the DMZ host feature under the advanced tab in
the Linksys manager page for iChat to work.

 Doug LaBore