[MacDV] Re: G5 Video Card Choice

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Aug 28 11:10:17 PDT 2003

So Jeremy, are you saying you think it would be worth it to pay the
extra $300 (or $240 in my case) for the 9800 because of the open GL
stuff it can support at 128 MB vs. the 64 MB 9600? Remember, I will be
driving two screens at high res Thanks..

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)