[MacDV] Re: Cameras with Playthrough digitizing

DBAFeldman at aol.com DBAFeldman at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 21:49:54 PST 2003

Neil or others,

Can you output to analog with a camcorder with passthrough?

I use my Canopus converter quite often. Not too much for going from analog to
digital, but it is used frequently to output to analog. Many people still ask
for a VHS tape. The converter saves me from copying to the camera, then again
to VHS. My Sony TRV-900 does not have passthrough.

Jamie