[MacDV] Re: Formatting my hard drive

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Wed Dec 3 06:40:48 PST 2003

Good info! Thank you. I want to set up something similar to keep my
video files and my scratch disc separate from my OS and apps.

How is your dual G5 working? I've got a dual on the way with 2 160gb
drives, 2 monitors, etc.. and all this talk i've been seeing on apple
regarding the "chirps", "hums", black screens and drive failures
really has me concerned. The G3 i have now may be slow in comparison
to many machines but it has been trouble free for over 4 years.

Thank you,

Paul

--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code