[MacDV] Re: More than 90 minutes

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 18:09:46 PST 2003

When I first installed Toast 6 I recorded a 2 hour television movie and
encoded it without editing commercials or anything and it fit fine on
the DVD-RW.  I was very disappointed in how little control you have
over the whole process especially the creation of menus.  The disk
looked fine when played on TV.  The other thing I have made with Toast
6 was a slide show and it worked as well but I thought the picture
quality is better when using iDVD and you don't have the editing
capability of iMovie.

In my experience Toast is able to encode and record projects much
longer than 90 minutes.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net