Help me spend $20 at the Apple store

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Thu Dec 11 12:23:15 PST 2003

Good afternoon everyone!  I have a $20 gift certificate (.Mac renewal bonus) for the Apple store that I must spend by 12/15.  I recently purchased Final Cut Express and I was looking for items to help me learn and work with this new "tool".  So far, here are a few of the fairly inexpensive items that I have found:

BOOK - Final Cut Express Solutions - $39.95
BOOK - Apple PRO Training Series: Final Cut Express - $44.95
BOOK - 50 Fast Final Cut Express Techniques - $24.95
INPUT - Contour ShuttleXPress - $49.95

I am sure that there is an opinion or two out there from the good folks on this list about these products.  If you have any other suggestions, I am all ears!  I am not looking to spend more than $30 out-of-pocket ($50 total including my gift certificate).

Thanks in advance for your input and suggestions.

Dwayne Bradley