[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3 & disappearing clips

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Thu Dec 11 22:28:09 PST 2003

Trust me. I do most of the laundry at our house, so that's the FIRST place I
looked! Yes, I did go to the projects folder and looked around. Did not find
anything that appeared to be the missing clips. I'm still stumped, but
finished the video about 10 minutes ago, so I'm in a much better mood now.
Thanks,
Randy

--
Randy Clark