[MacDV] Re: Very cool thing

E. Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 10:44:05 PST 2003

Hi,

Um . . . while I that some of you wouldn't consider Marin county to be
part of California, and indeed, there don't appear to be any Dollar
Tree stores here, HOWEVER, FYI, just outside our imperial borders,
there appear to be, according to the Dollar Tree web site, at least 6
Dollar Tree stores within 31 miles of Marin County: Vallejo, San Pablo,
Rohnert Park, Pleasant Hill, San Leandro. So all you Californians may
be in luck . . .

Thanks, enjoy the day,

Bond
-=-