Beeping in FCE Canvas Window

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Dec 13 09:03:48 PST 2003

Find out what your source audio sample rate is (is it 32khz?) and what is
your Sequence audio sample rate (is it the default DV NTSC which is 48khz?)

If that's the problem, (source and sequence are not the same sample rate)
then you can
Make a new sequence and then change the sample rate to match your source
(CMD-0)
Copy everything in your original sequence and then Paste into the new one.

If it's just one clip that's incorrect, then you can change the sample rate
of that clip either in QT or iTunes, if it's audio only.

If it's because you've got too many audio tracks going at once, then you can
raise the number of realtime audio, if your system will support more.

I got all this from Tom Wolsky's Final Cut Express Editing Workshop book

Regards,

 sb