Anybody selling old camcorder?

Dennis Little dlittle at qmedcorp.com
Mon Dec 15 13:53:35 PST 2003

My wife and I are looking for our first DV camera.  Rather than spend lots
of money on a new one, I thought I'd check to see if anyone was upgrading
for Christmas/Chanukah and wanted to sell the old one.

Requirements:

- Must be in working condition (obvious but I'm mentioning anyway).
- Must be reasonably small.  I realize the larger ones have more features,
better video quality, etc, but if my wife can't carry it, it won't ever get
used.
- Must be inexpensive.  As I mentioned, this will be our first.  I don't
know if it's something we'll do so I want to invest as little as possible to
find out if we'd use it before plunking down large amounts of money.
- Must work with some of the simple software like iMovie.  Doesn't have to
be iMovie but something along that ease of use.

If you have anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dennis
dlittle at qmedcorp.com