[MacDV] Re: We're a three-mac family!

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 18:21:52 PST 2003

If it has the A/V plugs, then all you need is the Video program that
would be part of the system install under the "Apple Extras" folder (I
think) or maybe the Apple menu. I used my 840 A/V and 8600 as TVs for a
while. Their capture capabilities are pretty limited though. NTSC to
PAL conversion might be possible - if so, its probably a matter of
making the proper settings in the Apple TV program and running it full
screen.

SR