[MacDV] Re: We're a three-mac family!

Steve Hussey shush at rockisland.com
Fri Dec 19 10:05:54 PST 2003

>   Shame on you for throwing something working away.. Why not donate to
> The salvation army or goodwill.. I'm sure someone else less fortunate might
> Have a use for it..

Goodwill won't take monitors or computers, they're concerned that people
might dump non-working equipment on them - or stuff that they will have to
pay to dispose of. Salvation Army here won't take it either. Even my local
school were really picky about what they would accept - I offered them a
year old Apple Laser printer a few years ago and they declined after asking
if I had something 'better'.

Steve