Where are the media??

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 25 13:09:35 PST 2003

Hi, all, and greetings of the Season(s).

An oddity that probably makes perfect sense. I'm building a family follies
thing in iMovie. It's long, so I'm dividing it up into several quicktime
movies, with one completed so far. The "family follies.mov" however, is
only 266K, meaning that it contains no media. The original clips still
exist in the Clips folder of iMovie, but I removed them from the timeline
to move on to the 2nd movie. Is there a way to burn what I've done so far
to a quicktime CD and have  the movie actually play? First effort, QT said
"searching for clip 1," which of course I hadn't burned. I can't remember
which clips are which. What the heck do I do to make a QT movie out of what
I've done so far?

Thanks.

Bobbo

Art, pet and human portraits: http://www.bobbogoldberg.com