Burning DVD's - 3 Macs at once

hawkgx at planetkc.com hawkgx at planetkc.com
Fri Dec 26 12:07:18 PST 2003

>> You're talking to someone who regularly puts 4 and 6 hours of
video on each DVD.

-- Erica

This is of interest to me since I recently had a DishNetwork DVR
installed.  I have numerous movies recorded (anywhere from
1 hour to 3 hours in length).  I can dub these to my MiniDV camcorder
and get them to the Mac (running iMovie 3.03 under Panther). What's
the best way with my setup getting the 1+ hour movies to fit onto a
standard 4.7GB DVD-R disc?

(insert standard disclaimer about only using the resulting DVDs within
the scope of copyright laws here)
Thanks,
Randy