FCE/DVDSP & Dolby Digital Audio?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Dec 28 14:02:48 PST 2003

I'm using Final Cut Express to edit my video, and DVD Studio Pro to build the DVD.  What is the best method of getting the audio such that I can use A.Pack to encode it as Dolby Digital audio?  Is there any documenation anywhere on using these products to produce Dolby Digital Audio?  The doc's in the back of the DVDSP 2.0 book seem to be less than helpful as I need to know how to get the audio split apart so I can get it into A.Pack.

			Zane