Copying DVD-R's that I made

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 29 14:51:00 PST 2003

I've finally have the DVD I've been working on, I'm wondering about making copies of it in the future.  I've set it in DVDSP 2.0, so that it's supposed to allow unlimited copying.

Now my question is this, how does one go about copying a DVD that they've made, that they own all the rights to, and that has unlimited copying set?

			Zane