[MacDV] Copying DVD-R's that I made

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 15:34:17 PST 2003

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 05:51  PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> I've finally have the DVD I've been working on, I'm wondering about
> making copies of it in the future.  I've set it in DVDSP 2.0, so that
> it's supposed to allow unlimited copying.
>
> Now my question is this, how does one go about copying a DVD that
> they've made, that they own all the rights to, and that has unlimited
> copying set?
>
> 			Zane

You could sent it out to a copy service.
  You could buy one of those nifty Bravo copy-printers (drool)
You could copy it with Toast Titanium. (put in disk press copy button
it copies to your HD , you change discs).
Or you could build the disc on your harddrive (in a folder)and just
drag it to Toast
or Burn as needed  with diskcopy or discburner. (building the disk on
the HD is an option in DVDSP.)
Just remember One folder with two TS folders and maybe whatever else
inside. Any further or less wrapping messes it up.

Jim