Copying DVD-R's that I made

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Tue Dec 30 06:12:44 PST 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:34:17 -0500, James Asherman
<jimash at optonline.net> wrote:
>On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 05:51  PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:
>
>>  I've finally have the DVD I've been working on, I'm wondering about
>>  making copies of it in the future.  I've set it in DVDSP 2.0, so that
>>  it's supposed to allow unlimited copying.
>>
>>  Now my question is this, how does one go about copying a DVD that
>>  they've made, that they own all the rights to, and that has unlimited
>>  copying set?
>>
>>			Zane
>>

>You could sent it out to a copy service.
>   You could buy one of those nifty Bravo copy-printers (drool)
>You could copy it with Toast Titanium. (put in disk press copy button
>it copies to your HD , you change discs).
>Or you could build the disc on your harddrive (in a folder)and just
>drag it to Toast
>or Burn as needed  with diskcopy or discburner. (building the disk on
>the HD is an option in DVDSP.)

For those who might use Toast 6 to create a DVD, it also provides the
option to create its DVD as an image file on the hard disk instead of
burning it directly to a DVD-R. Then the user can copy that image to
as many DVDs as desired.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>