Formac TV Studio

Rob Lewis rob at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 31 08:08:33 PST 2003

I've owned one of these for a couple of years. Sent it back to Formac
for the firmware upgrade, which was handled promptly.

I haven't worked it very hard--use it mostly to watch TV and record
occasionally. The newer versions of the software (OS X) are much
improved and work pretty well, though I get the occasional unexpected
quit. HTH.