[MacDV] Re: Formac Studio TV/DV

E. Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 12:17:26 PST 2003

Hey, thanks for the info on the software update. But you're sure right
about the customer orientation! That was about the worst engineered web
page I've ever used for support (except for the one that I had to call
up the web designer because there was no link to the shopping basket!)

Anyway, other than all that, I've got an older piece of Formac
Hardware, the TVR studio, and I've always had good luck with it.

Bond
-=-=-