[MacDV] Re: imovie storage

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 14:54:10 PST 2003

Thank's  for all your help. I have a G4 dual. I can
only use up to 128gig internal hard drive? How about
external. Are there any limitations with external?

TIA
Norm L.

http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=160080

> or
> MFG site:
> http://www.siig.com/product.asp?partnum=SC-

MP4A12&category=Ultra%20ATA%20/%20Serial%20ATA&subcat=Mac%20IDE

<http://www.macresq.com>