[MacDV] Take it offline please (was [MacDV] Re: more about the inutility of defragmenting an OS X FS).

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Dec 31 22:50:27 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 1, 2004, at 01:16  AM, E. Bond Francisco wrote:

> Peter, James,
>
> Very enlightening discussion you two are having, but I think it's
> about time you took it offline (or out in the alley!)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bond

Where is this alley of which you speak? Obviously Peter uses his
computer in such a setting that these procedures might never have
meaning or affect his machine or work at all.
In the real world where we work and plan for contingencies and use our
machines for everything they can do conditions might vary.
  Video and audio are vastly different than java scripts and code.
Jim