[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3

Mark Glick markglick at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 04:31:33 PST 2003

Gerhard,
I have a TiPB550MHz, 256ram and the simple movie that are less than 5
minutes with less than 20 cuts run great.  I have one 30min movie with
about 200 cuts, lots of titles and transitions as well as 3 soundtracks
some with embedded tracks.  This long movie takes forever to load, to
save, and to trim a cut.  I'm also getting a platinum frame instead of
the first frame of the clip for the thumbnails.

Pam,
I hope somebody answers you soon.  Maybe we need more ram?  I'm running
10.1.5 with quicktime 6.1.  I don't want to go to Jaguar yet.