[MacDV] Re: imovie 3 and VCD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 17:13:40 PST 2003

Absolutely. I didn't mean to say it can't be done manually. Roxio told
me that the automated Video CD direct to Toast Export in iMovie 3 was
temporarily broken until Roxio issues us an update that will restore
it. I may have been misinformed by an uninformed technical support
person two weeks ago?

I thought that was what Len was asking about. Right Len?

But when I tried what Gerhard says worked for him, I got a "This
preview version of Video CD Export has expired." you're screwed box. I
have a legal full working copy of Toast. What gives?

I did it in iMovie 2 a week ago. There must be a newer non-expiring
export file somewhere here. Anyone know where the correct files are in
iMovie 2 that need to be moved to where for iMovie 3? There are
multiple incarnations of Toast installed on here including the OS X
preview.

Thanks all. 10.2.3, 1.5 GB RAM.