imovie 3 and VCD

Len McGrandle lencm at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 2 18:06:51 PST 2003

I have been reluctant to upgrade to imovie 3 because imovie 2 now works
just fine with Toast when burning VCD's.  If one needs to literally
turn back the computer clock and use expert settings to make it work,
as others in this thread have said, this is no solution.  I believe I
will let my uninstalled downloaded version of imovie 3 just sit their
until Roxio gets the Video CD export fixed.

Len