[MacDV] Re: imovie 3 and VCD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 20:21:12 PST 2003

Guess What? Roxio is serving the expired export version of the 5.2
updater on their website.

Just redid the 5.1.2 install from the CD to the iMac and the iMovie 3
VCD export worked. Then I did the 5.2 update with a brand new updater
off the Toast website and the export failed due to expired file. Roxio
has a bogus updater sitting on their website. Thanks everyone. I was
going crazy because I have a 5.2 version on my B&W with working VCD
export.

Can't wait to tell Roxio in the morning. IDIOTS.