[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3 image won't mount

Randy Cypherd randynj at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 16:45:48 PST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 07:17  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> How's iDVD 3 Randy? You're the first I can remember to report having
> it.

Well, now, this is curious.  Both iMovie and iDvd killed the Dock icons
and I had to remove and replace them to make them work.  And -- even
more curious -- iDVD3 didn't show up in my Finder window in Icon mode,
but does in column mode.  Once I got through that, it seems to be OK.
It wants a movie of some kind to play with, but other than that seems
pretty cool.  Now I have to edit some more video to create a DVD with
the cool new themes.

Randy