Video Optimization ?

H. Eddie Reed mac_ed at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 3 19:24:35 PST 2003

OK I have finished my first production. !
Thing about it is I used probably 20-30 mb's of clips (in Adobe's
Premiere 6.0) included some sound and transitional effects and now my
not so little any more "movie" is just under 1000 mb's !! Go figure ?

My question is in regards to optimizing this footage to fit on a CD (700
mb's). Is that possible ? I noticed on the export menu within Adobe's
"After Effects" there are some options though they don't apply (Already
tried) that sound like they were inteded to do what it is I need.

Any help appreciated,

  <Eddie>
ps. Is this list strictly for iMovie users ? I mean am I out-of-bounds
by bringing up Adobe products?