[MacDV] Re: Quips & Quibbles with iMovie 3 (long)

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 19:45:34 PST 2003

Geno,
When you play a video, does the scratch bar location triangle with the
time code on it roll smoothly with all the frame count displaying like
iMovie 2 did? Mine stutters across although the movie is playing fine,
that triangle with time code jumps several seconds at a time instead of
flowing across frame by frame with all the numbers flying by in iMovie
2. Let's start with this quirk that I think a lot of us are getting. Is
your's smooth or jerky?