[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3 & still photo issues

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 23:20:07 PST 2003

I agree it is mostly aesthetic. But I went back to iM2 and that slider
moves smoothly across the bar revealing every frame number as it goes.
I don't understand why it should need to jerk in iM3. I reported it to
Apple.