[MacDV] Re: Quips & Quibbles with iMovie 3 (long)

Geno Kearney geno.kearney at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 4 03:47:03 PST 2003

So much for that theory. Unless Kunga got his very early and you maybe got
yours after the problem was correct. I am having no problems with old
projects.

One issue I just found with iDVD3 is when I load an old iDVD project, the
display screen has my backround and buttons zoomed to the point my
previously TV safe screen is way out of the TV safe are. I'm sure it will be
okay with new projects so its not a major problem for me.

Geno