"Macintosh Digital Video List" spam?

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Tue Feb 4 06:58:50 PST 2003

I already get 20 or more e-mails per day in my personal account from
all sources, so I think I'll stick with the digest.

On reconsideration of my earlier post, you're probably right. The
frequency of messages will undoubtedly increase when iDVD 3 starts
arriving (BTW, Apple had notified me to expect shipment of the iLife
discs on about 2/11, but I received my shipping confirmation last
Friday, so they should arrive any day now).

I wasn't complaining, just explaining, about the frequency of
digests. I'm willing to slog through all those posts, because I don't
want to miss anything.  :-)

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>