iMovie 3 & still photo issues

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 17:02:57 PST 2003

On 2/4/03 at 5:25 PM, Gerhard Kuhn <suspice at hay.net> transmitted the
following electronic message:

>On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 12:16  PM, Dennis R. Cohen wrote:
>
>> Minor correction -- you can specify up to a 60 second duration (at
>> least
>> in the one I'm using :) ).
>>

>Dennis I just moved the slider bar as far to the right as possible and
>that resulted in 30 sec maybe if I enter a higher value it will accept
>it.

Gerhard,

Type a large value (say 75:00) into the text box and you'll get a max
value exceeded error alert and iMovie will reset the value to 60 sec. I
almost never use a slider when a text box is available because, if I
know the value I want, it's a lot easier to type than to try to
precisely position a small slider.

--Dennis Cohen
  iLife Bible (April/May 2003)
  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible