Ripped off -- eBay

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 19:02:32 PST 2003

Kunga - how did you pay for it? Did you tell the seller? I just
inadvertently sold a trashed Proteus to a buyer. It all tested OK here but
I didn't have a midi keyboard to hook up. It turned out MIDI was busted, so
I refunded his money before he even sent it back. He was very nice about
it. If your seller is a butthole (I am using the eBay vernacular here, of
course), perhaps they can intercede for you. Paypal once forced a refund on
a bad sale, recovering my money without a second thought.

Good luck. I hope you get it resolved. Failing that, I have sufficient
reason to trust your writing skills and I'd LOVE to see your version of
negative feedback.

Bobbo

New Photopaintings at http://www.bobbogoldberg.com

Voice Over website: http://www.bob-vo.com