iDVD

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Tue Feb 4 19:59:20 PST 2003

iLife package arrived today and installed with no problem.  I had a two
minute movie that I played with in iMovie 3 and wanted to do a quick
test of iDVD and see if it would still burn to DVD-RW.  It burned the
DVD-RW after going through same foolishness as with iMovie 2 but one
thing happened it lost one clip approximately 6 sec. of video.  The
audio remained but the video skipped to the next scene and at the end
the audio played six seconds after the video was finished.  The problem
must have occurred during the export from iMovie to iDVD.  On my second
attempt the error did occur again.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net