[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Feb 4 21:23:10 PST 2003

Wow, what a funny thread. I felt the same way when the Stylewriter
drivers weren't updated for Mac OS 8. But I got over it. If there's a
chance the monitor might not be right becasue of its newness, and the
fact that not all older cards may work, then get one of the other two
models.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/