[MacDV] Re: iPhoto?

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 5 08:27:25 PST 2003

Easiest solution:

Create a new album e.g. PicsToShare or PicsToPrint or
whatever. Drag all the photos you want to archive to that
new Album. (This does not remove them from the source
albums).

Launch Toast and start a new data session.

Open the Album in iPhoto, select all the pictures and drag
them to Toast.

Burn.

Delete the Album afterwards if desired.

-- Erica