[MacDV] Re: MAC TIGR (OT)

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Thu Feb 6 05:24:39 PST 2003

Well I find  his sensitivity to the article and his inability to laugh at
it, along with his vociferous defense of "free speech" on this
list...incongruous and so amusing.  he has singled himself out.  I never
said he should stop posting, but I am sad to see all the departures, and I
for one think that as a result of the volume of his postings he
inadvertently sets a tone that is at times...oh so Kunga.  Given that it is
a group endeavor, this list, oh so Kunga can wear oh a little thin.  I miss
some of the other depositors of wisdom that seem to be silent behind the
heavy velvet tones of Thubten kunga.  Don't stop posting by any means...but
do have the courtesy to creat the negative space that others may fill...er,
once in awhile?

Oh, to Hell with me.  Whatever....