[MacDV] Re: MAC TIGR (OT)

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Thu Feb 6 11:04:30 PST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 11:49  AM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 05:21 AM, Geno Kearney wrote:
>
>> Anyone with something informative to offer should post, regardless of
>> how often they've posted in the past.
>
> Agreed. The purpose of the list is to help people get things done, not
> to have "small voices" post at the cost of distributing information.
>
> SR

It is nice to know that we can agree on some things.  Seriously what
keeps interest in a group is the diversity of the membership, so you
need some eccentrics, some abrasive, some loud, some shy, some
knowledgeable, some full of b.s. and a lot of lurkers when you think
about it they are the same ingredients that make a good invitation list
for a party.  If you have a party full of loud mouths who will be there
to listen and appreciate their "wisdom" like wise a room filled with
the socially inept will never become a fun spot.

Just my thoughts

Gerhard